LSG Inns Ltd T/A The Sally Complaints Handling Policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our guests. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may take further action through legal means to address your complaint.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to one of the company directors, Shaun Gardner, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Shaun Gardner will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. They will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Shaun Gardner will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions they have agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Shaun Gardner will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for another director or someone unconnected with the matter at the firm.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the:
PO Box 6806,
about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.